I'm sick and tired of arriving home everyday and not seeing you. I miss your voice, your adviced, the way you took care of me those days. You were like a sister, since the very first day you treat me kindly. I couldn't have met a better person and I couldn't be happier to have you in my life. But you wouldn't believe how much do I miss you. When I'm home I feel so alone. I'd open up so easily with you, you are my confident and you will always be. But you wouldn't believe how much I cry because I need you here. In less than a month you became so special for me and I know we're never going to loose that. But I'm afraid I've never told you this. Nori, thank you for taking care of me, for spending the best days and nights with you, for letting me be a friend, for having the best time ever, for being so nice, for listening and trusting me, for being one of the best persons I ever met in my entirely life. Thank you for being my sister. I'm absolutely sure I'll see you again face to face, buy anyway...I always remind you and pretend you're right here. Because that's what friendship is about isn't it? Being there even if you're not really there in a physical way. You are and you'll alway be here, because all the things you taught me I always keep them in mind. The most important thing I'll never forget: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened ♥ Ich hab dich ganz lieb meiner liebe! Deine Schwester, Ani.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario